My hooters virginity has been claimed.


only 23 miles to Hooters. hoo. hoo.
Location: Macon, GA

Bike was silent. For the first time in about a year. I don’t know what Mr. Louscious Hawthorne at Bike Tech in Macon Georgia, said, or did to my bike to make it simma down, but he did it.

He did mention that he didn’t use grease and he had some other shit that he liked. Of course when you don’t write things down and things are moving at a million miles an hour, that thing is lost.


I hope that Mr. Hawthorne might come upon this entry and comment as to what magic he exacted, because I have been to at least five other mechanics who had no rabbits.

why the Spanish name?
Whatever he put on it, or in it, it was quiet juice and my bike drank it up.

So thank you "Lou." If you are a rider, you can appreciate the ability to find a creak in your machine and silence it. Nothing worse then setting aside time, getting geared up, picking a route, eating right, and then getting ear raped by your bottom bracket.

And another special thing about the ride was that it began and ended at a Hooters. Yes, me, I have now been to a Hooters. And I liked it. My waitress was tender and slow with me. So I owe thanks to "A" as well at the Macon Hooters. And for the record, you tempestuous one, I did make it to Asylum......

Come with me on my ride. You may find it amazing to know that I actually found Jesus.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...