Adios. Plane to Spain.


Last minute sewing. 
Five hours until take off and just now I'm starting to get pretty hyped up.

The bike packing didn't go quite as planned, meaning that all of the bike didn't fit in the bike box. I'm glad I started a couple of days ago, because if I hadn't, the bike wouldn't be making the hop.

The end of a long story is that the wheels had to be packed separately. In two rolls of bubble tape and a padded wheelbag.

Yeah, I'm more nervous for my wheels than I am about the plane going down. That is how unhealthy my love is for my wheels.

Traveling lightly. 
Kinda nostalgic today. I think I'm gonna miss it here a little bit. Which is also a reminder that you don't know what you have until it's gone.

I don't think there will be anyway for anyone to get in touch with me, if you are one of those people who normally does. Except for this blog, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, IMessages, email, and Facetime.

Other than that, I guess I'll mostly be off the grid.

See you on the other side.

My baby all bagged and gagged. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...