The last guy I'm saving is the one climbing over everyone.

Surround yourself with happy people. Make a happy army. 
Location: LA

Although I would prefer it not to be such an uphill battle all the time, I am reminded today that I can also choose to live in a happy world, just by seeing it as one.

No, not everyone can be changed, the shit people will still be there, and not everyone is affected by a smile or happy demeanor, but some can. And those are my five-percenters. I keep forgetting my own damn philosophies somehow. That's what getting bottled up and fenced in will do to you.

But today I woke up and decided to go out happy, and stay that way. In other words, I just decided to be normal, and to set my resistance to negativity to super-high.

I started out at a federal building in Brentwood, to get my passport renewed. First window, approach with a smile, all smooth sailing and laughs from then on. Second window, approach with a smile, all smooth sailing and laughs from then on.

Bam. What's different? Not much, just decided to let myself come back out and play.

Then, I go for a ride and I run into my friend Justin, a guy who I bumped into about a week ago riding. Beyond that, I've seen him once in my car when he was riding, and once when he was in his car and I was riding. Just so you understand this: 4 random meetings in a week, in a fucking huge city. I knew something was afoot.

And it was, because today we get to talking and he basically synopsizes the post I made yesterday. And that makes me feel like, ah, thank god, someone is seeing what I'm seeing as well. And it also makes me feel really fucking happy, and calm, to know that I've always been right to just let the world keep rotating and wait for the other five-percenters to find me.

Surround yourself with an army of good people and fight the good fight.

And I dont know if I'm stoned from finishing off my ride on the Venice strand, but I feel like I have been having a perfect moment since I woke up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...