Can't...seem...to...move...


Badass coffee and free wi-fi and
I think they are all high. 
Location: Austin, TX
Couple of ride days (45 on 11.22 and 37 on 11.20)

Yep, still here.

How can you leave a city when all she does is kiss you deeply and tells you how nice you smell and laughs at all your jokes and cooks you up the best meals and her pretty eyes glint in the sun and you make love all day and then take a nice long nap all tangled up together?

You don't.



Which is why Austin and I are having a private little love affair and I don't want anyone watching, particularly.

But I will give you this, because I wrote a bit last night and it boiled down to this:

It's amazing the amount of despair one is capable of creating,  just by having expectations. 

And so instead of frothing any further, how about just some moments from Austin?

On Saturday, game day, this was the scene:




And from my ride on 11.19.11:

Southwest of the city. 

And my ride on 11.20.11:
West of the city. 

And some random crap: 



That building on the left, from the top, it's a star. 

Best pizza I've had outside of NYC. 

And finally a movie, since I just got IMovie 2011 and am infatuated with the trailer feature, and I also laugh really hard when I make them. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...