Bucket List #1 Achieved: Run With Pro Peloton and get it Televised.


Status: Achieved
Is that a Douglas Fir?

Location: USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Colorado
Date: August 27th to August 30th, 2011 
Stage 5: Mt Swan, CO
Stage 6: Denver, CO

After watching every nearly every televised bike race since televised bike racing began, I finally got the balls to go run.

Let me first say that I haven't spent a lot of time in Colorado, and it blew me away. Everywhere we went it was clean, friendly, and full of active, fit people.


The race itself was incredibly well organized and I took a ton of pictures, in fact the actual number was around 948. This may have to do with the fact that I picked up a new Nikon SLR for myself, which instantly turns you into a prophotographer. I don't know if you know that, but it's true.

I saw Cadel, Levi, Jens Voight, Horner, both Shlecks, it was exhilarating.

Click here for the full Photo Gallery.

Wanna see them all in HI-RES? Click here.
And check out the video here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...