Breeze-Like


Location: Tucker, GA
Ride: here
Just a short one to wish everyone a happy holiday, even though I don't like them very much. But other people do, and it's not my duty to change the world,  just to live happily in my own. And that's what I am doing today, and I hope you're doing the same.

I'm thankful for being able to ride my bike, for having great friends, for my new friends who reach out to me and inspire me back, for the new experiences I get myself into, and those that just show up on my doorstep.


I am especially thankful for the family who offered me a seat at their table tonight for the festivities, despite never meeting me.

I can't stop running this quote over and over in my head:

"Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time."

God, that scene fucking hits me right in the soft spot, every time. Have a great holiday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...